The Chiswick at Dunwood
Located at the southeast corner of North Port Washington Road and Dunwood Road in Fox Point, Wisconsin.
The Chiswick at Dunwood includes a total of 103 market-rate luxury one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom apartment homes. Thoughtful consideration was taken in the architectural and site design in order match the surrounding neighborhood. The development invokes a residential feel with attractive building massing and architectural design, drawing on colors and materials found on single-family homes in the area. The apartments are surrounded by a community park with extensive green space and native landscaping. We offer ample underground parking for all residents. The two buildings closest to Dunwood Road are set a minimum of 100 feet from the street edge and will be 2-stories, while the buildings at the south end of the site will be 3-stories. A roughly 4,000 square foot clubhouse is located in proximity to the park and houses our full time on-site property staff. The clubhouse will also feature high-demand lifestyle amenities including a fitness center, kitchen & clubroom, outdoor patios, grilling centers and a pool.
The site plan creates a substantial landscaped buffer between the Dunwood Road residential neighborhood and the apartments, while at the same time the expansive green space transforms the area along Dunwood Road into a community park. Walking trails surround the development and include furnishings like benches and dog clean-up stations.
A 2-acre parcel located at the northwest corner of the site will be sold at a future date to a senior living developer to construct and operate a senior living facility. Mandel will select best-in-class operator. While Mandel Group will not be developing this parcel itself, it does have control over the architecture, site planning and landscaping on the development and will hold the senior living developer to the same best-in-class standards as exemplified by the Chiswick at Dunwood development.
• Whirlpool Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, oven, dishwasher and microwaves)
• Large stainless-steel sinks and garbage disposals
• First floor units feature wood-look hard surface flooring in kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms and bathrooms with carpet in the bedrooms
• Kitchens, bathrooms and unit entries feature wood-look hard surface flooring on second and third floor units
• Ample closet space
• Coat closets in every unit
• Large, walk-in closets in almost every bedroom
• Linen cabinets in all bathrooms
• Closets in master bedrooms feature sturdy, laminate shelving
• Living rooms & bedrooms carpeted on second and third floors
• Master bathrooms feature private toilet rooms and double-vanities
• Utility rooms with side by side washer and dryer in almost all units
• 9-foot ceilings, cathedral ceilings in top floor of two-story buildings
• All units feature either 8-foot balconies and large patios on first floor
• Resident pays utilities
Fox Point, Wisconsin 53217
For more information:
The marker shows where The Chiswick at Dunwood is located.